These seminars refine the presence in group interaction allowing an authentic, dynamic and productive mosaic of all individuals, regardless of their backgrounds and values.
Respecting each individual’s space, participants are accompanied on a journey through small somatic lessons built upon one another.
In stimulating but safe, relaxed and playful processes, they find ways to connect their innate relationship with themselves with the world around them.
Seminars last 3-9 hours, over 1-3 days and take place on site.
- Clarity about one’s own boundaries and those of others
- Better understanding and respect for oneself and for others
- Improved communication and less friction
- Increased personal and shared responsibility
- More flexibility, spontaneity, solidarity, and satisfaction with oneself and the group